OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What can we do for strengthening people of India to fight collectively against terrorism? How long will we continue to tolerate terrorists? - Harish Jharia
Here I share, my favourite thoughts of favourite person. * Expectations are premeditated resentments. ---M.Scott peck * We can't do great things in this life... We...
Is drinking about senses or sensibility. This question is posed in the blog given in the link below. Even a man as old as thirty five goes home in inebriated stage and quarrels...
The richest and the poorest families are Indians! Do you think that we are following the right economic policies that have resulted in some Indians declared as the richest in...
1.) Emails with pictures of Osama Bin-Laden hanged are being sent and the moment that you open these emails your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix...
A Chinese passenger train hit a record speed of 302 miles per hour (486 kilometres per hour) on Friday during a test run of a yet-to-be opened link between Beijing and Shanghai.
Corruption is also an important economic activity. Rather this is a product having demand and supply sides. Union Minister Jai Ram Ramesh has stated that Govt. may control the...
How to make room-mate stop smoking in the room that we share! If you are not a smoker then it would be a big problem if your room-mate smokes in the room that you share with...
Avatar is the latest movie from the legendary director James Cameroon. Avatar is purely a James cameroon film.As his other films,it also has something new and different in...
See below National Geographical photos. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-may-2011-national-gepgraphic-slideshow/
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is hiding in Britain, but the British Police does not want to reveal his whereabouts. The British Police won't arrest him, as the Swedish...
where are you friends? wwhen I joined the site Atul and swetha shenoy were two too active members and now I am not seeing them in forum. swetha come soon and help me to correct...
Men inthirties and forty are more stressful than the young and old. The middle aged have more responsibility and work and so tension. They need to beat stress by regular...
Narendra Modi the chief Minister of Gujarat is presented as villain of Gujarat riots. But he has been given a clean chit recently by SIT . see the link below:...
is Cash credit made for article on content length basis or value basis.
British Pop Singer Charles Haddon Suicided immediately after particpating in a music night in Belgium.
Family health plan http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/9/20101124201011240231556683aa4b264/Family-health-plan.html
It is general experience that typing SMS on touchscreen smartphone is difficult and troublesome....
Today I got second postion in boddunan members
A judicial probe has been ordered on firing at MNERGA workers in uttar Pradesh. The firing was inhuman and uncalled for....