OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Supreme Court has asked whether armed forces enjoy immunity for criminal acts like rape and murder....
Govt to send notices to 5 telcos in licence row The telecoms ministry will send notices to five companies that were given 85 telecoms licences in 2008, asking why their...
Dear members in the absence of boddunan team Page impressions has decreased and also Rank has decreased last week Rank is too bad so friends I think Christmas and New year are...
Jalgaon (Maharashtra)-based agro, pipes, processed foods and irrigation major Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (JISL), which has won Unesco's Water Conserver Award and the...
Food, clothes and shelter are of paramount importance. Shelter is one of the basic needs. Hence plan for affordable houses for everyone....
Dear members who is good in software or hard ware please post good number of articles . Because we are not getting good number of outsider visitor to our site and now days every...
many couples in big cities have no physical intimacy for want of time. This is the new trend. Apparently, sex does not figure so important in their relation....
The Pakistan Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani send 5 baskets of Mangoes to his Indian counter part Manmohan Singh.
Hello Friends Here is a question for you, what is the difference between downloading and uploading ?
Smiling women look sexy. What about men. No smile please. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/love-sex/brooding-men-smiling-women-seen-as-sexy-blog-27-reuters.html
An award winning drip irrigation technology developed by an Indian company that has caught the attention of the Harvard Business School holds out hope for poor farmers from...
Dear friends lets start some forum where we will start discussing about in which we are expert so our knowledge can get shared with other members. Like I would Like to start...
Google has launched the latest version of Google Earth on Monday. The interactive digital atlas from Google has introduced two new read more
Here is a quote of Baltasar Gracian: "A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times." How do you like it!!
Dear friends if you are new in share market then ask me any question if I will able to answer then i will answer you immediately or else I will take some time to answer I will...
Found new title of award in award list. Adhoc award. First awards where given for forum help and GD topic suggestion. Nice move.. happy to see it.. But my doubt is...
See the link for the longest married couple. This gives clue to long happy married...
Scientists claim to be a step closer to reversing the ageing process after rejuvenating worn out organs in elderly read more
Hello Friends, i have used both google chrome and mozilla firfox for the boddunan. But i noticed that google chrome is not supporting properly and showing severla times black...
Controversy raised again on Nuclear Liability Bill as the liability of foreign companies were tried to reduce again.