OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Our mind stops learning the moment we start finding faults with our elders who taught us A... B... C... in nursary. - Harish Jharia
Outvote India on DRS, suggests Boycott. Do you agree with Boycott's comment? http://www.sify.com/sports/outvote-india-on-drs-suggests-boycott-news-cricket-lgxx97hjfbd.html
Hello, Today i come across 6 polls posted by the same author. The date showed 22-12-09 for all the polls. Is the poll limit not working? Attached the screenshot of the...
Kevin Pietersen scored a double century for the second time in his test career as England reached 551-4 at stumps on Sunday to take a commanding 306-run lead against Australia...
Now medical insurance is available for domestic help. The link below may be of help if you wish to help your domestic help....
Do you think that there should be the maximum number of episodes for all the TV serials after that the serials should be closed...?
My ouster from Bigg Boss was scripted: Manoj Tiwari for more click below...
I have observed the road traffic in various places in India. I cannot grade road traffic of any city including Delhi where I live, as perfect The worst traffic I have seen...
Honey Mask for Well-Balanced Skin Honey is the perfect balancing treatment and moisturizer. Of all my homemade beauty tips, honey is the one thing I can't be without. I've...
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/121836/InToday%20Take%205/aamir-takes-his-oscar-hunger-to-mps.html
Why most of the people in Corporate world speak lies. Is it unavoidable to lie in business? - Harish Jharia
Every woman has still a corner in his heart for his ex, has crush for office colleague,waitress etc. This is undesirable but fact of life. See the link:...
MUMBAI: The University of Mumbai has received its largest private donation from an old boy in the city. A commerce graduate from Podar College, Asit Koticha (52), chairman and...
Hi All, Wish you all a very happy new year and Christmas. I wish new year brings more happiness into your life.
A child needs a normal family for his good upbringing. When the question of adoption arises, how far it is justified to allow live in couples to adopt the child. This and related...
Former West Indies batting legend Brian Lara has expressed his desire to play in the Indian Premier League but said he has to be match-fit to stand a realistic chance of...
I wish you to all active member and boddunan team for happy crishmas
Kiss has a history. The practice and style of kiss is not only very ancient but also there are different styles and notions in various parts of globe. See the link for story of...
Can any body please explain the differences between Intraday and Delivery Trading of shares. I want to enter the share market with about Rs.2000, but I am not 18. I just want to...
is boddunan taking fare decision on prize distribution?