OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Immediately after functioning the Bushahar Nuclear plant Iran strikes again with Karrar pilotless bomber flights.
Raj Thakare has told the Film Censor Board chairperson Sharmila Tagore that she will be responsigle if Mumbai is called as 'Bombay' in any film censored by the Board. It is so...
South Korea's defence minister resigned on Thursday, two days after an attack by North Korea and amid criticism that the South's response was too slow.To know...
Hi Friends :) , After a long vacation, Boddunan Team is back to work again.. First of all I would like to wellcome them(To their own home ;) ) Now everyone must be excited...
Hi people just 2 days left for new topic group discussion so participate more to increase your chance first.
The backward district of Chittoor is back in news. With the selection of Pileru MLA N Kiran Kumar Reddy as the chief minister, Chittoor has the rare honour of having three most...
As per the year 2011, which country has the World's largest network? 1) United States 2) China 3) India 4) Pakistan
hi friends, i would like to share my experience with you.I was writing an article in boddunan.It was a really big article and since i knew the topic very well i didn't write it...
A hollywood movie about the internet giant google is on progress
Drupadi had five husbands lawfully wedded. she was luckiest ever woman. She could happily move from one to another. The link below suggests that every woman should have a choice...
Women's kabaddi team wins 11th gold for India http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=101255
The rural girls can hardly think of entering traditionally male jobs. But Agra girls have begun operating tractors in village. This is a big push in direction of ending gender...
hi...i am priyanka doing my btech 4th year, EEE. i am gona crack the gre in jan. i want to do ms in telecommunications. i am very much interested in that subject...but as i am of...
Of the 1,195 women murdered in Pakistan this year, 98 were killed after being raped, says a report by the country's first helpline for women and...
Friends, Today , June 14th is observed as International Blood Donor's Day.Eventhough the demand for blood is high many of us are not willing to donate blood.To rectify your...
I need a Project report on MBA can any one send it.
Rome: A book consisting of the first series of exclusive interviews ever granted to a reporter by a pope was presented Tuesday at the...
Every one can succeed. Just follow the steps shared by the CAT topper. http://in.news.yahoo.com/cat-2011-topper-shares-his-success-mantra.html
Which browser is best to work on boddunan. IE, Crome or Firefox.
Asian Games: Vijender wins 14th gold as India record best ever medal tally :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: