OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

what is firewall?And what are other securities available?
KOLKATA: Kolkata's state-run SSKM hospital, one of the elite healthcare centres in West Bengal, is all set to have a breast milk bank - the first of its kind in eastern India and...
Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract, artificial limbs, fractures,...
Blue Revolution is the water equivalent of the green revolution and primarily refers to the management of water resources that can steer humanity to achieve drinking water and...
How can i earn by working on internet. what type of task i will have to do. can i earn from boddunan and how.
Washington: Scientists are on track to develop a software which they claim would help self-guiding robots navigate accurately by breaking down large maps as well asRead more
Total Scam Money (approx) Since 1992: Rs. 73000000000000 Cr. (73 Lakh Crore) Hard to digest ? Just check the below given details read more
Today I saw the list of people who got revenue share from boddunan . Then earned Rs1210 that means each people earned Rs121. This is too minimum in amount but this is one of...
Click here to read more
If you have any tricks pllease post here- How to remove Virus from USB Drives One of the ways by which a virus can infect your PC is through USB/Pen drives. Common viruses...
scientists have warned that a massive asteroid might crash into Earth in 2182.The asteroid, called 1999 RQ36, has a one-in-thousand chance of actually hitting the Earth at some...
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization). :)
Northwestern Medicine researchers have discovered how oestrogen physically works in brain cells to boost mental performance.read more
Hello Friends, I have received a cheque worth Rs 973/- from Boddunan against the announced cash credits / Cash Paid of Rs 1023.00. An amount of Rs 50/- has been deducted as...
Bangalore: Apple's online store has a huge collection of refurbished iPods at reduced prices. Apple's Special Deals section is featuring iPods at read more
Marketers are many a time called opportunists. They wait for their luck and hit every possible media slot in hope of striking gold.read more
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Please let us know on what account the following article earned 45 points and Rs 40/- cash credits? This will help us to write better...
After the flop show of Windows Vista, Windows 7 has turned out to be the 'knight in shining armor' and made a significant dent in the Windows user base. Although it has been a...
This holiday season, many people received e-book readers as gifts -- but what about the books?In November, Amazon changed that. You can nowread more
Please check the following article: "Movie Reviews 21... THERE WILL BE...