OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Harbhajan eager to celebrate Sachin's 50th Test century Kolkata: Sachin Tendulkar is one hundred away from achieving an incredible milestone of scoring 50 Test centuries and...
Cyber Ethics and Laws: Cyber ethics and cyber laws are also being formulated to stop cyber crimes. It is a responsibility of every individual to follow cyber ethics and cyber...
The term 'southpaw' originated in US in connection with baseball pitchers. In US, baseball parks are usually so designed that the batter faces east, so that the afternoon/...
There is a report that the women like macho men and tender/ soft men turn them off. The following link...
If any member here doing share trading then use my tips and earn good money from share market . If you do Option trading then buy 5100 nifty call at Rs90-95 current market...
Tata Motors pips RIL to emerge as India's top brand You don’t get to drive past Reliance Industries everyday. But that’s exactly what Tata Motors has done in the 2010...
According to Saka King Rudradaman I of 150 CE a beautiful lake called Sudarshana was constructed on the hills of Raivataka during Chandragupta Maurya's time. :) :)
For the last two days I find all my articles are in the pipeline for review and there is hardly any progress. What's up?
What is speciality of Boddunan
click here to see
Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India. :)
Chindonesia is a shorthand for China , India and Indonesia, because these three Asian countries are expected to become the backbone of Asia's economic revival and perhaps the...
How To Avoid Heart Attack?
CBI may quiz and may arrest MODI soon... The CBI, probing the Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case, is likely to question Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi in this...
The world record for having the most number of children officially recorded is 69 by the first of two wives of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782), a peasant from Shuya, 150 miles east...
How to break console password of router
click here to see
Television Rating Point (TRP) is a tool provided to judge which programmes are viewed the most. This gives us an index of the choice of the people and also the popularity of a...
Is there any defrag and scandisk available for phones?
The original action star of Bollywood Dharmendra has dabbled into something new. The actor for the first time has penned lyrics of a song for his upcoming film, Yamla Pagla...