Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing!! This is indeed good news for us, safe to know that we will have a place to go after we destroy the Earth!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thanks for sharing the news . Now we can go there and live peacefully.
One more interesting fact is that, there is no day and night in this planet, we can see the sun all the time :)
Oh oh!! I would not want to live in such a place where there is day all the time!!!

Oh!Only day and no night times.Then, when can we see the beautiful stars and Moon? :P :P
One side of the planet is always facing the star, much as one side of the moon constantly faces Earth. This means that the far side of the planet is constantly in darkness. The most habitable region of the planet would be the line between the light and dark regions.

The average temperature on the planet is estimated to be between -31 to -12C, but the ground temperature would vary from blazing hot on the bright side and freezing on the dark side.
36_1_28-20101001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Can go there for peace!!!! After disturbing the peace of the one we are living,we are not welcome anywhere!!!
Wow!! This is a great news... :)

The planet is in the “Goldilocks zone” of space around a star where surface temperatures are neither too hot nor too cold for liquid water to form.
36_1_5-20101001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Bin Laden,George Bush and ?????? are not welcome in this planet!!!
Yes yes yes!! also keep Lalu, Mayawati,. Rabri, Kalmadi, Pawar etc. away !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.