Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Bin Laden,George Bush and ?????? are not welcome in this planet!!! [/quote]

and chinmoy there is a big list,many of our indian politicians and culprits like Sharad pawar and many other are not welcome in this planet....
laughsq-20101002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thanks Kalyani and Neetu for adding these names and if I am the first one to land there I would make sure as my first job to put up the 'No Entry' or 'Trespassers Will be Prosecuted by Me' Board without losing a nano-second!!!!
I would work on providing new internet connection to all our boddunan members in the new planet so that we are always in touch. :P ;) ;)
0002041D-20101002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
That's a good thought ,Nagalakshmi to keep the boddunan flock together! We need a real net so that some members like Sajeetharan and Kumaresh who have a habit of straying into the jungle,are not allowed to do so!
:) Chinmoy.... Lets make a world of Boddunan there.... :) :) :)

We can have peace, helping and sharing world there... :) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I would work on providing new internet connection to all our boddunan members in the new planet so that we are always in touch. :P ;) ;)[/quote]

that"s a very good thought....let not it ever get disconnected...
he hee he !!! Nagalakshmi whereever you go Internet follows.. :lol: ;) :)

Nice idea...keep going with that idea..
Thanks for sharing this useful information keep sharing such information keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.