Where there is will, There is a way is proved by this frenchman who set record by crossing English channel.
Well the fact is he does not have arms and legs..

see the links and photo gallery..

http://sports.in.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=4404207
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow that is a great achievement . Hats off to him. Thanks for sharing rajani!
That is an inspiring act . He proved that nothing is impossible. Thanks for sharing Rajani
Mental strength is more important than physical strength.This man has proved it. Thanks for the information,Rajani. :)
Good to hear that three dolphins were swimming alongside him. :) :) .It would have come there to cheer him up.
ha ha ha !!! Well that is the surprise Nagalakshmi,i was really eager to share with all this wonderful acheivement..
I think he is no way disabled in away,I share this post to show that people who are weak and feel that they are unlucky get inspiration from him..

It is our thinking that is disabled not the body...hope this statement is valid. :)
It's another classic example of mind over matters! Hats off to him!
Hard work really pays. He worked hard for nearly two years to face this challenge. :) :)
Yes Chinmoy,
Any person may have physical strength, but may lack mental strength.

Illustration from our daily experience:

Mr. Kumaresh fails consecutively to achieve success in interview towards induction in a job. To attend the next interview, he does not need physical strength, but mental strength
heehe :lol: Sajee is that name similar to a member in our Boddunan forums.. ;) But here we failed to understand his questions.. :P :cheer: B)

Well said about Sajeetharan ...mostof time suicides and other problems are due to mental weaknesses of not able to acheive anything....
giggle.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Let Kumaresh respond to this but to me he's always been bubbling with all mental strength!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.