NEW DELHI: YouTube has launched a free movie service that will allow users to view full movies for free. The new service can be found at www.youtube.com/movies and will show a range of films, including several Bollywood hits.

The company said that more than 400 movies will be initially available as part of the service.

According to the company, Titles will include a range that "brings together a library of film ranging from past mainstream hits to cult classics and beyond, and YouTube hopes the Movies section will grow in time."

YouTube has signed partnerships with www.blinkbox.com, British online film and TV aggregator, and US studios like Lionsgate, MGM and Sony Pictures for the free movie channel. Some popular movies include The Addiction, Dark Side Of The Sun, The Clan Of The Cave Bear and Death Train.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great news for all of us... :)

thanks Sajee...for your updates!!
That is really a good news for video lovers...the search for movie WEbsites can be avoided..Thanks for sharing Sajee :) :)
Thats very good news Sajeethran... :)

Hope to enjoye many more videos with many latest and new interesting features.

Thanks for sharing...
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Its a real nice move from Youtube, hope my searches for movies will end soon with youtube..
You Tube has proved its social impact. It is a good news for all you tube viewers.
Yes youtube is one of my favourite site like boddunan. Am happy that i got nearly 150 subscriptions on my channel
Thanks Sajeetharan for giving this info.

The link is not working . Can you check it please?

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
It is working kumaresh,

here you go,

www.youtube.com/movies
Yes ! Whatever link you gave just now, it is working fine.

But link given in description of this thread, is not working.

Do You know the reason ; I tell you.

[quote]NEW DELHI: YouTube has launched a free movie service that will allow users to view full movies for free. The new service can be found at www.youtube.com/movies, and will show a range of films, including several Bollywood hits.[/quote]

Remove the comma or give at least one space between the link and comma. Otherwise it become the part of the url.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
ya kumaresh, that is why i posted as a separate link. Thanks for your suggestion. will edit the post and post it again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.