The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The new set is:

L E I V T R A O E U P

The rule remains same that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

LIVE

Isn't it the rule of this game to continue adding words until we discover the actual word or at least a near by word. Why are you giving new set of letters? Also, you cannot post twice in a row.

Ideally after say 40 or more words have been posted the person should reveal the word and a new set should be started, I also feel that we should now move on to five letter words since the list is becoming far too long ...

That's a good suggestion. Now i would like to know if from now the rule of 5 letters with this new set?
The new set is:

L E I V T R A O E U P

LIVE

Isn't it the rule of this game to continue adding words until we discover the actual word or at least a near by word. Why are you giving new set of letters? Also, you cannot post twice in a row.

Ideally after say 40 or more words have been posted the person should reveal the word and a new set should be started, I also feel that we should now move on to five letter words since the list is becoming far too long ...

That's a good suggestion. Now i would like to know if from now the rule of 5 letters with this new set?

Yes it could be started from here itself since words with four letters are easy and far too many..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
The new set is:

L E I V T R A O E U P

LIVE

Yes it could be started from here itself since words with four letters are easy and far too many..

TRAVEL
[quote]The new set is: L E I V T R A O E U P

The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.[/quote]

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT[/quote]

VALET

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

VALET[/quote]

VITAL

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

VALET

VITAL[/quote]

PILOT

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

VALET

VITAL

PILOT[/quote]

PIVOTAL

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

VALET

VITAL

PILOT

PIVOTAL[/quote]

LATER

LIVE

TRAVEL

LEVIT

VALET

VITAL

PILOT

PIVOTAL

LATER[/quote]

PEARL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.