The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

Sunil ji , there is only one "S" in the jumbled word so kindly think of a new word :)

Haha, now I know the trick
RELEASE is it okay please?

There are only 2 "E" in the jumbled words....try once again Sunil ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I will take one of them out
LEASE - I hope I have done it yeeeeeeeeee

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

Sunil ji , there is only one "S" in the jumbled word so kindly think of a new word :)

There are only 2 "E" in the jumbled words....try once again Sunil ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLEEPS

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word....

I am starting a word now and also giving one word that can be made from the given set of letters...

A A T I M R D C

I am making the word DATA from the above set of letters...You can keep making words and once a member gets the word using all the letters we go on to the next set of letters ( a scrambled word)
Cat, Rim, Air

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word....

I am starting a word now and also giving one word that can be made from the given set of letters...

A A T I M R D C

I am making the word DATA from the above set of letters...You can keep making words and once a member gets the word using all the letters we go on to the next set of letters ( a scrambled word)
Cat, Rim, Air

Mohan, this was the very first set of word, now there is a different set being played, so please read the latest posts before posting your words!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

BLEEPS

My word PAUSE

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

BLEEPS

My word PAUSE

SLAB

I thought we can use one alphabet again. My word is ALAS

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I thought we can use one alphabet again. My word is ALAS

A S L E R B P A U E U

You can use and resuse the letters to make words as you want .... :)

My word BLASE

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

BLEEPS

My word PAUSE

SLAB

A S L E R B P A U E U

My word BLASE

SLUE

A S L E R B P A U E U

PARABLES

ASLEEP

ABUSER

SLAP

PLEASURE

PLEASE

PALS

Adding LASER

LESSER

BLEEPS

My word PAUSE

SLAB

A S L E R B P A U E U

My word BLASE

SLUE

I am making the word RESALE

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.