Beware! Your PC is not safe. Even a routine Internet search, especially for a hot topic, might lead your computer into the hands of hackers.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing this information. keep posting such information
Does regularly updated anti-virus software also fail? Thanks for the information.
@Rajani,
Many anti virus software fails though it runs periodically. :(
Its a great and useful information thank you for sharing Jayen , rajani and Nagalashmi

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you don't have an image backup of your drive, you'll have to reinstall Windows, install and update your malware protection, and restore your data

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Can you please explain Jayen, how you know when your pc is attacked.
Basheer first symtoms are that your pc will be unusually slow.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
In case your anti virus is not able to handle the latest virus attacks, you can use the SYSTEM RESTORE feature of HELP AND SUPPORT menu to reinstall your OS at an earlier data.For this purpose you should also take computer back up from time to time using the same feature.
But it is really a pain to take a back up and reinstall the OS.It is better to spend to get a good antivirus which can protect our PC.
thank you for letting me know about malware of pc which i never know till i view this post.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.