After being felicitated by Andhra Pradesh Governor ESL Narasimhan and Chief Minister K Rosaiah in Hyderabad, both Archery coach Lenin and Ritul Chatterjee was returning to Vijayawada and met with the accident.

The accident occurred when Lenin, who was driving a car, lost balance of the vehicle which hit a road divider, near Jupudi under Vijayawada Police Commissionerate limits, at around 1:30 am leading to his instant death, police said.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's really tragic and sad news :( may his soul rest in peace.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It's a terrible incident claiming one of the most promising coaches who did wonders as a coach.He himself was a good archer and quit it to become a coach.My condolences to his family.
Death is unexpected and after a good acheivements ..when he has to do more ..such diasaster happened..Condolences to his family and hope they recover from this shock.
Its huge shocking news for me. They were good coaches for india.

Want to make each day Accountable

What has made the tragedy all the more unbearable for his parents is the fact that his sister Volga who too was an archer died in a road accident some years back!
Yes,It is a very sad and tragic news.I pray for his family and friends.May his soul rest in peace.
This is very tragic and a great loss to the world of sports. Heartiest condolences to all near and ones of the deceased coach.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My heart reaches out to his parents- losing a son and a daughter in such cruel circumstances!
This is a very sad news.....
Tragic accident and more tragedy for the family who lost both son and daughter in accident....
I curse fate as it takes away all young people who are born to achieve. :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.