Former Pakistani military ruler Pervez Musharraf has told a magazine that his forces trained militant groups to fight in Indian-administered Kashmir. :angry: :angry: :angry:

He told the German magazine, Der Spiegel, that the government turned a blind eye because it wanted to put pressure on India to enter talks.

More news here....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11474618

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"It is the right of any country to promote its own interests when India is not prepared to discuss Kashmir at the United Nations and resolve the dispute in a peaceful manner," Mr Musharraf said. :( :angry:
Mr Musharraf said: "I... sincerely apologise to the whole nation" for the "negative repercussions".

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Musharraf has lost connection between brain and mouth..he thinks that by speaking something like that he can manage all his previous bad deeds.
I think mr mushharraf has lost his mind....

And definately he had done all this.....Real shame on him...
Musharaff has totally gone nuts.When he was in power did he openly accepted that pakistan had terrorist links?.As long as people are there to support the cheap politicians like musharaff nobody can save pakistan.It applies to India too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.