The menace of terrorism and internal instability in some states is alarming. There is need to work out a centralized monitoring and combat system so as to effectively deal with terrorism and other disturbances. It is a matter of common knowledge that states ae not fully equipped to met the challenge. But surprisingly, they are quick to assert their rights and plea of autonomy.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/NDA-ruled-states-to-lead-opposition-to-NCTC-at-CMs-conference/Article1-1070960.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The menace of terrorism and internal instability in some states is alarming. There is need to work out a centralized monitoring and combat system so as to effectively deal with terrorism and other disturbances. It is a matter of common knowledge that states ae not fully equipped to met the challenge. But surprisingly, they are quick to assert their rights and plea of autonomy.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/NDA-ruled-states-to-lead-opposition-to-NCTC-at-CMs-conference/Article1-1070960.aspx

Why state government care for terrorism and internal instability. Power is important for them.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I personally feel that the way Mr Chidambaram perceived NCTC would definitely give more power to Central government and make state governments less powerful ...Chidambaram has never been good at anything he has been given, except making loads of money and stashing it awy in swiss banks, he may be a good lawyer but that does not make him an able politician ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Terrorism is a common problem. A combined effort is the need of the hour without wasting time on issues like Rights and responsibilities.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I personally feel that the way Mr Chidambaram perceived NCTC would definitely give more power to Central government and make state governments less powerful ...Chidambaram has never been good at anything he has been given, except making loads of money and stashing it awy in swiss banks, he may be a good lawyer but that does not make him an able politician ...

It is glaring fact that left to themselves state governments can tackle neither terrorism nor other internal disturbances. Hence the expect Center to come to their rescue. The very process of involving center to help states dilutes some power of state government and empowers center more. This is inescapable and logical. There is no point in personal accusation on Chidambaram, who is not only a successful lawyer but also well experienced in administration of various ministries and departments under UPA as well as United Front government led by Devegoda and I.K. Gujaral.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is glaring fact that left to themselves state governments can tackle neither terrorism nor other internal disturbances. Hence the expect Center to come to their rescue. The very process of involving center to help states dilutes some power of state government and empowers center more. This is inescapable and logical. There is no point in personal accusation on Chidambaram, who is not only a successful lawyer but also well experienced in administration of various ministries and departments under UPA as well as United Front government led by Devegoda and I.K. Gujaral.

We are politically driven state where every thing is left on others. We never discharge our duties according to rues but expect others to do that for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We are politically driven state where every thing is left on others. We never discharge our duties according to rues but expect others to do that for us.

Its improper for politicos to argue on irrelevant issues like responsibilities and rights. Wisdom should dawn on them that internal security is a collective responsibility.

Unless we understand the root cause of basic problems, the ineffectiveness of our top management, all problems wil remain the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no personal grouse against Chidambaram, however being a public figure people esp tax payers whose money the ministers like him are juggling and playing with are bound to be critical when things are not run satisfactorily ! Chidambaram has never been good at any of the portfolios he has held so far , his one and only qualification being close to Rajeev Gandhi family !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.