Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are politics and should not believe on this ,they may be with any party for own interest.
MonMohan Singh is saying that we are bound to take such decision to bring the nation updated and progress.

Dr Manmohan Singh is one of the most respected leaders of this country. We should not contradict his statements. He says what is right for this country.

He says? When? when? when did he speak ?? :lol:

I am only quoting tRam, ask him. :) :) He said it one box above me.

I have read in a local newspaper. He also said that war begins and may be we will be not in central but process of economical change should be carry on to progress our country and to remain in world economic competition.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All are politics and should not believe on this ,they may be with any party for own interest.
MonMohan Singh is saying that we are bound to take such decision to bring the nation updated and progress.

Dr Manmohan Singh is one of the most respected leaders of this country. We should not contradict his statements. He says what is right for this country.

He says? When? when? when did he speak ?? :lol:

I am only quoting tRam, ask him. :) :) He said it one box above me.

I have read in a local newspaper. He also said that war begins and may be we will be not in central but process of economical change should be carry on to progress our country and to remain in world economic competition.

Yes I heard him say that on TV also. He said that congress will not roll back and bring prices down. This he said was demand of the time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.