Our candles of hopes are blown one by one. :( :( :(
No doubt, it's one of the worst Olympics that our country ever witnessed in the recent times, even if expectations were high than any time.
For all events happened, this one gives me most happiness. :) :) :) :) :)
Saina has stormed into Semi-finals and today at 1.30 pm, she is playing with no.1 seeded player of the Tournament from China. Let us all pray for her and hope, she will do the very best to enter the finals.
Saina......wishing you all the best and let me congratulate you for your success till now. :) :) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8525]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have all the good wishes and hopes for Saina and all those struggling hard in Olympics and I hope some of them will succeed in getting medal.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's the first time an Indian woman entering the semifinals of Badminton in Olympics. Let us all hope for the best!!!!!

Meera sandhu
We must pray for her.She is our hope.All the best to her.
13_1_230_2012-08-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
She has lost her semi-final match against world number 1, yet remains in the medal hunt. A glorious journey for her- a true champion! Hats off to her!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8531]}
She has lost her semi-final match against world number 1, yet remains in the medal hunt. A glorious journey for her- a true champion! Hats off to her!

I am hopeful- she is capable enough for a bronze medal, although she lost to #1 in the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:( :( :( :(

Hoping we will get at least a Bronze medal this time :blink:

Meera sandhu
I love my country. I will definately support my country people to win lots of medals in Olympics. Saina best of luck!
Today, she is playing for Bronze medal against world no.2. This time also it's a little tough game, though she has won against the same contestant two times before.
Saina........wish you all the best.

Meera sandhu
Saina has lost gold medal but she have one more chance it seems let us see and pray to god that see should win it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sir what is the latest news.
hatwave_2012-08-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.