Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yesterday the passing monsoon clouds have visited our locality and sprinkle little water to cool the earth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Our summer was not severe this time....we got frequent rains here.....I think, temperature didn't cross 40 degree mark.
Gulshanji and Ceemji,
Where is my answer?

The mercury soared to some 40'C but it has climbed down a bit with pre-monsoonal spells of rains!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Our summer was not severe this time....we got frequent rains here.....I think, temperature didn't cross 40 degree mark.
Gulshanji and Ceemji,
Where is my answer?

The mercury soared to some 40'C but it has climbed down a bit with pre-monsoonal spells of rains!

So severeness of summer is same in South and East. What about Delhi?

In Chennai it reaches around 50 degrees, I think so :dry:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya there is another 3 days to go start rains here this is the news.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya there is another 3 days to go start rains here this is the news.

So, no rain in Andra till now? :dry: :dry:
What about Tamil Nadu?

Meera sandhu
Here is too hot. no rain here in tamilnadu. we are suffering very much from hot

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Here is too hot. no rain here in tamilnadu. we are suffering very much from hot

What's the present temperature there?

Meera sandhu
As of now rains are taking a short ( I hope) break, and it has apparently not rained here since yesterday .I came back here today and was greeted by bright sunshine and warm weather :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

there is too hot in jharkhand and no sigh of rain.I pray to God bring Monsoon as soon as possible........ :( :( :(
As of now rains are taking a short ( I hope) break, and it has apparently not rained here since yesterday .I came back here today and was greeted by bright sunshine and warm weather :huh:

This year rain is going to be a bit low comparing last year!!! Yes, it's showing its symbols!!!!

Last year, it rained continuously from May last week to October, without even taking breaks...that I began to hate rain a lot..though it's my favourite season :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.