The Basic mobile company going to launch a mini mobile named as IMINI for children.It is having a full pledged music.It has in built 1gb memory card and size of 7.8*3.6*1.4 cm.

Ands its price is about 3500

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have many times discussed here,that mobile should kept far away from children,till they grow at a certain age. And here,company is launching mobile for children. Campany just cares about the business they would get,nothing else.

Want to make each day Accountable

But this mobile is only for children with no sim.It will have only music from it.They can break it quite simple.This one will work as a toy tothem.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So,sasikanth,make it clear. hmmmm!!!!! Without sim,so can't be said mobile,so its one type of Walkman to listen music.Thats good enough. Now,company is really taking care of children. Haa aaaaaa!!!!!!

Friends video games and play station are already very exciting for children. They just sit back at home and play for hours. There is no physical activities. Mini mobile for children is another product which will spoil childen totally.
I am against this concept.
Devyaniji,its depends on the parents,how they keep they keep their children awy from mobile. I knew that till 11th standard i am not given mobile by my parents. My friends were having very costly mobiles,but i am not having. Even i didn't took much interest till i got one when i was in college.

This type of toys are already in market with many features like songs or vedio games.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think if sim and other applications are not there it should not be called as mobile. And this is good idea indeed. But i think now-a-days children are very clever, they can easily differentiate between real mobile and fake one.

My niece who is now 3 years old always plays with real mobile and she even cries if we take it from her. When she was months baby then also she use to grab mobile of computer keyboard. :cheer: she use to click so button and utlimately delete the content or numbers on mobile phone.
First of all this is not a mobile. it is like a music player. the better thing is parents can use this device to make children to learn. eg., we can play some poems and stories to learn.

This will help children s to learn well..

Vinu
mobile with music only is not called mobile surely there would be something that resembles it with mobile.
Companies don't worry about mobile's effects on children. They just look how to make business and they know that children are very crazy for mobiles.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.