Bollywood actress Preity Zinta was surprised when a 16-year-old boy refused to recognise her.

"Ended up at a wedding party with some friends... Love the farm houses & space in delhi ! 1 16year old boy kept coming up to me & saying.....," Preity wrote on microblogging site Twitter. "OMG! U look so much like Pz! Can u imagine if she was here? After 10 minutes I told him it was me & he laughed... U WISH ! Haha ! Ting ! (sic)" she added.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there must be whole lot of difference between preity with make up and without make up. :laugh:
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I think there must be whole lot of difference between preity with make up and without make up. :laugh:[/quote]

Hahaha!!! Very well said Nagalakshmi. This applies to every actress. :lol:
i think the played with Preity Zinta as if he couldn't recognize her..
Once a thread was shared in the forum by Priya.B which listed out the photos of most of the actress before and after makeup. It was very funny and surprising.
This is psychological. One does not expect to see a celebrity so sudden. The boy was astonished and couldn't really believe his own eyes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is also a possibility of the boy kidding Pz. :) :)
even i feel that would be the reason....He couldn't believe that it could be her...And very truly these actress look very different without make-up...
It is happy to see people voting that most actress does not look good without make up. ;) ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.