President Pratibha Patil today underscored the need for another green revolution to meet the rising demands for foodgrains in the country.

Read more at

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/environment/developmental-issues/green-revolution-required-to-meet-foodgrain-demand-president/articleshow/7146764.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for the information abhishek due. May i know how you get such topics.These are not much known by people.why dont u give full information, it doesn't make people that interesting by the links you provide, most of the people wont see the link.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think that instead of taking such a big action, emergently we require better storage and an efficient distribution system in the whole country.
Thank you for the information , Abheshik, no one are responding to this thread why?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with Amar that instead of instant action some permanant action can solve these problems from reoccuring.Thanks for bring this Abhishek.
While it's important to grow more foodgrains to feed the bourgeoning population I never believe any kind of revolution would be of any help unless there is firm control of our rising numbers!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.