Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By now a few thousand soldiers must have died in such a manner...and our government goes about as if it is not a matter that is of great concern ! This is precisely why we need a chage of scene at the center and hope the next elected government has a strong man at the helm of affairs and sends out clear messages to all concerned, soldiers and terrorists both from across the border that India cannot be fiddled around with and those who do will have to pay the price !

What all we know is placing wreaths on the brave soldiers' coffins, the moment they arrive here and renewing the warnings. The moment the Pak government denied about the incident, our defence minister backtracked. What more can we expect ?
By now a few thousand soldiers must have died in such a manner...and our government goes about as if it is not a matter that is of great concern ! This is precisely why we need a chage of scene at the center and hope the next elected government has a strong man at the helm of affairs and sends out clear messages to all concerned, soldiers and terrorists both from across the border that India cannot be fiddled around with and those who do will have to pay the price !

What all we know is placing wreaths on the brave soldiers' coffins, the moment they arrive here and renewing the warnings. The moment the Pak government denied about the incident, our defence minister backtracked. What more can we expect ?

What more do you expect, they are trying their best to win next election with a better majority to handle such issues with stronger hands.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, I saw this on TV too.. And Pakistan is saying that they have no hands in it.. well, its really hard to believe.

That is expected. Knowing Pakistan well all of us know that Pak will dismiss the allegations as baseless.
Well, I saw this on TV too.. And Pakistan is saying that they have no hands in it.. well, its really hard to believe.

That is expected. Knowing Pakistan well all of us know that Pak will dismiss the allegations as baseless.

There is no sense in Pakistan claiming that they have no hand in killing Indian soldiers. It suffices that attack was from Pakistan territory. For us Pakistan army, terrorist operating there in whatever uniform- all mean one and same thing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

There is no sense in Pakistan claiming that they have no hand in killing Indian soldiers. It suffices that attack was from Pakistan territory. For us Pakistan army, terrorist operating there in whatever uniform- all mean one and same thing.

Yes very true. But how the defence minister gave a clean chit to Pakistan that is contradicting the version of his own officials?

Yes very true. But how the defence minister gave a clean chit to Pakistan that is contradicting the version of his own officials?

This is necessary to keep relations intact. We cannot blame any country unless we are strong enough, morally.

This is necessary to keep relations intact. We cannot blame any country unless we are strong enough, morally.

To keep relations in tact are we going to boon our own territory ?

Haven't we already surrendered thousands of kilometres to all countries surrounding us? We do not have what it takes to keep our self respect. We are in very bad hands. Our future is bleak, I am worried about our future generation.

Thank you said by: anil

Haven't we already surrendered thousands of kilometres to all countries surrounding us? We do not have what it takes to keep our self respect. We are in very bad hands. Our future is bleak, I am worried about our future generation.

Don't worry. Our future generation will inherit a country known as Bharat as big as the state of Kerala.

Exactly ! It is the responsibility of the country concerned to see that such irresponsible actions dont take place, one cannot play around with peoples lives...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.