The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

adding N to it and making it PIN. :)

SPIN

SPINE is my new word.

SPINE is my new word.

SPINET

SPINE is my new word.

SPINET

Its SNIPPET
Rules

1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner
For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T and make DEBT
2. Keep adding only one new letter into the previous word, and REARRANGE all the letters to form a new word.
3. The purpose of this game Game is to create as long a word as possible !
4. We can refer to Webster's online Dictionary when in doubt.
5. Once the word has reached its size-limit , one can start the game with another two or three letter meaningful word and then keep on adding letters to make new words.

I will start the game now with the word DO[/quote
I am adding T DOT
Rules

1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner
For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T and make DEBT
2. Keep adding only one new letter into the previous word, and REARRANGE all the letters to form a new word.
5. Once the word has reached its size-limit , one can start the game with another two or three letter meaningful word and then keep on adding letters to make new words.

I am adding T DOT

Adding A, making it TOAD

Adding A, making it TOAD

I am going to add a Y to make it TOADY - who is a person who flatters with the hope of getting some favors :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rules

I am adding T DOT

Adding A, making it TOAD

TODAY
[quote="V.Arunkumar " post=333078

Adding A, making it TOAD[/quote]
TODAY[/quote]

Adding an N to make it Dayton :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now start with some new.
Let me start with JOY.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now start with some new.
Let me start with JOY.

JOEY
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.