Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually he is a bus conductor in bangalore. Due to his style, he was taken into movies

I did not know it. :)

Every successful person has a story in the past. Yes he has some unique style. :)

Though cheap , he plays to the galleries
He is the only person who return back the money to the director if the film got flop

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

He is the only person who return back the money to the director if the film got flop

That speaks of his large heartedness
Yes, He never came into the people with make up and all. How he is, he will be like that. Only for movies he will be taking artificial things. To be frank, he is not a glamorous actor. But people die on him due to his style of acting and lifestyle

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

it's the case of yesterday star Prem Nazir of Malayalam. Now he is no more.
if any of his flops, he does next movie free for his producer. :)

let me tell you he holds the Guinness books of world records along with actress Sheela for working together 110 movies, as hero-heroine.....so, the best pair ever on silver screen, world wide.

a short note on Rajani.
very often, he fills both his pockets with lot of money and starts his journey. he gives money to poor people who, he meets on the way. his journey completes when his pocket becomes empty. such a great man is he.

Meera sandhu

it's the case of yesterday star Prem Nazir of Malayalam. Now he is no more.
if any of his flops, he does next movie free for his producer. :)

let me tell you he holds the Guinness books of world records along with actress Sheela for working together 110 movies, as hero-heroine.....so, the best pair ever on silver screen, world wide.

a short note on Rajani.
very often, he fills both his pockets with lot of money and starts his journey. he gives money to poor people who, he meets on the way. his journey completes when his pocket becomes empty. such a great man is he.

Prem Nazir, Really a super hero. I watched his films in DD while i was a kid eventhough i dont know the language. His expressions and acting is superb.
PremNazirSheelaphoto.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
he was a romantic hero than an action hero.
he is known as evergreen hero of Malayalam...Nithya Haritha Nayakan
Here he is, the lady is Sheela.
She is still alive, now joined Politics. she was the heroine of master piece Chemmeen

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9246]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.