Today Football King Maradonna is inaugurating a jewellery showroom in Kannur, Kerala. I think it's only his second visit to India. He is still the favourite of many football fans all over the world. So, let me ask you, Are you a Maradona fan? :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i am a fan of Maradoma I have seen him playing he was a nice players and many of times Argentina has won in crucial matches due to him. :)
Yes I am his fan because he has the touch of God's hand in him. He can convert every thing in gold by simply touching it. :laugh:
Ref the famous goal- the touch of god

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I am his fan because he has the touch of God's hand in him. He can convert every thing in gold by simply touching it. :laugh:

God's hand or foot he used to play by foot. :laugh:

No doubt he has God's touch he was being awarded silver or golden boot. :)

I wish you knew about the controversial goal he scored that was detected later had a touch of hand, which is fowl and that particular goal scored in world cup famous with the name - Touch of god's hand. Google this phrase. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He has given a status to Argetina in the world of foot ball. For Argentinians he's a demigod
I heard about Maradona. He is good football player. I have least interest in any sports other than WWE wrestling matches.
Because of this post only I know about maradona. Thanks for sharing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Because of this post only I know about maradona. Thanks for sharing.

Am shocked :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: after reading your post..Mary :blink: :blink: :blink: :ohmy: :ohmy: :evil: :whistle: :pinch: :side: :blink:

Meera sandhu

I wish you knew about the controversial goal he scored that was detected later had a touch of hand, which is fowl and that particular goal scored in world cup famous with the name - Touch of god's hand. Google this phrase. :evil:

Yes I heard about this moreover he was caught with drugs once in his country too there were lot of controversies involved in his life. :)
It seems, great competition is going on in textiles and jewellers in Kerala.
When one textile showroom brought Shah rukh for inauguration last December, a new trend started. So, to compete with them, Kalyan group replaced sushmita with aiswarya and many of their new branches were innaugurated with both Ash and Big B. Seeing it, another jewellers group bought Maradona to kerala. Now story of Ash and Big B has become an old story.
When SRK was brought to Kerala, it was a big news.......now many big firms are following the same path...new marketing strategies.
North Kerala is filled with football lovers than cricket lovers. That's why he was brought to Kannur. Roshan Ahmed of our group belongs to Kannur. Let me ask him if he has gone to see him.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.