Today at 1:30 am we show a spectacular show of the Opening Ceremony of Summer Olympics 2012 in London.
I didn't find that much interest in Show, but few sections of the show were amazing.
Queen Elizabeth of London, first time was in short Film. 007 was fabulous.

81 Indian Contingent in the Ceremony were dresses well. A.R Rahman was the also good.
Indian are going to start their Competition. Lets discuss here, everything about Olympics.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
London Olympics have opened with dazzling ceremony. The Indian contingent was given a warm welcome.

http://zeenews.india.com/sports/london-olympics-2012/london-olympics-2012-open-with-dazzling-ceremony_746297.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you Ronark for starting this thread.

India has many expectations this year....., more than any past Olympics. At least a few bloom, that's what I expect and pray.
Let us all wish our team India All the best.

Meera sandhu
I have an expectation from Indian a lot and yes, they will do best.
Shooting, Badminton, Archery, Wrestling are some places where we have huge expectations.

What about women's hockey???
Any expectations???

Meera sandhu
Any expectations???

I think you are not much interested in Sports.

Women's Hockey has not qualified in Olympics.

I expect a Medal from Men's Hockey team.

Indians had a bad start in Olympics. Men's Archery team is out of Medal Contention, lost to Japan.

Even in Badminton,in the mixed Doubles Jwala- diju pair has lost their first group stage round to Indonesia best pair.

Any expectations???

I think you are not much interested in Sports.

Women's Hockey has not qualified in Olympics.

I expect a Medal from Men's Hockey team.

Is it so?
I thought women's hockey team was qualified. :whistle: :whistle: Really sorry.

Yes, it's men's hockey team, not women's. :) :)
What's their chance???

Meera sandhu
Indians had a bad start in Olympics. Men's Archery team is out of Medal Contention, lost to Japan.

Even in Badminton,in the mixed Doubles Jwala- diju pair has lost their first group stage round to Indonesia best pair.

So you are giving bad news only :( :( :( :(

let us wait for surprises :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

let me give you first good news. P.Kashyap who is playing Badminton has given a good news and has won his first stage round to Belgium.
0095_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

let me give you first good news. P.Kashyap who is playing Badminton has given a good news and has won his first stage round to Belgium.

So, something for cheer for we people.
Let's celebrate

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8418]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.