1)A 6.50-g sample of diprotic acid requires 137.5 mL of a 0.750 M NaOH solution for the complete reaction. Determine the molar mass of the acid.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1)A 6.50-g sample of diprotic acid requires 137.5 mL of a 0.750 M NaOH solution for the complete reaction. Determine the molar mass of the acid.

What is this Isha?
Are you testing our knowledge about Chemistry?
Actually, i hate chemistry and its equations... :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5247]}

Meera sandhu
Isha what is this how we can discuss about chemistry I don't know chemistry much.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Isha i hate chemistry:angry: What is this question and PLS tell the answer by urself...

Vinu
Wghat can i do if you don't know chemistry. I have asked this questions specially to those who have knowledge about the titration process. So please neglect if you don't know. I need replies of those who have some knowledge about it.
Ok. Let chemistry pandits come out.
think12_2012-02-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5285]}
It's a very good question but the problem is I don't know the answer!!
Isha I used to be poor in chemistry so I just used to byheart and write and after exam i used to erase.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Isha if you know the answer then answer,still now no chemistry man came out.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think there is lack of chemistry masters here. Well I will wait for the right answer.
scope_2012-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I think there is lack of chemistry masters here. Well I will wait for the right answer.

So you know the answer :dry: and you are testing us.
I will search google and find it for you. :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5589]}

Actually, don't believe me in this matter :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.