Is Nareepol tree a reality, fruits resembling a woman?
Or is it just a fake?
Any one clarify.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i don't know about this tree where is it usually grow up and it is really strange to know about its woman resembling fruit. It may be fake.
It is one of the many internet hoaxes floating around. Such a tree does not exist or people would have thronging the region in thousands where it grows to see the tree!

See wiki link to read more about this tree!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Roshanthstalin/new_article_name_here

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is said to be seen in Petchaboon provinces. But no person living there, has come forward to say whether such a plant exists or not.

Internet can be used to preach wrong ideas and make people believe it.

But, the brain of the person who created it, if it is a myth, is really filled with creativity!

Meera sandhu
[quote]It is said to be seen in Petchaboon provinces. But no person living there, has come forward to say whether such a plant exists or not.

Internet can be used to preach wrong ideas and make people believe it.

But, the brain of the person who created it, if it is a myth, is really filled with creativity! [/quote]

Yes, true! This person is highly creative who has uploaded these images oin internet!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4559]}
00020309_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4561]}
That's how myth thrives to cast clouds on truths!!
narepol.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
nari1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Look at this one. Can you imagine these one to be fake?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4574]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4575]}

Meera sandhu
How is it truth. Its a Hoax. If its truth then why it dosen't come in the media? Why it discussed in some blogs only. Therefore it is surely a myth and not truth.
I had never heard about it before....but anyway good creativity by the one who created such an hype.....

smriti
This is really strange to here and this is the first time am hearing it and seeing it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Really great news and amazing pictures shared of nareepol.Really I did not know this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.