Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its really good to know and i didnt seen and hear this before.. thanks for sharing..

Vinu
Why can't we continue this thread by posting such fake items of internet.

If you know any such interesting things, do post here.

Meera sandhu
I have not heard a thing about this tree as yet but make me curious and would certainly go for a mini research for the same, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you find such myths in net, do post here. :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Why can't we continue this thread by posting such fake items of internet.

If you know any such interesting things, do post here. [/quote]

It would be interesting no doubt, but I really don't think we should add to the flows of misinformation and hoaxes that are already out there in great numbers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

though it is collected from net but this is interesting and post some like this miracle if you know.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]though it is collected from net but this is interesting and post some like this miracle if you know. [/quote]

Ram, this is interesting but it is all fake and not true. Our objective as a knowledge sharing site should be to only discuss and promote what is true and good, and not discuss and further spread that is mere hoax and false information.

In your words, it is not a miracle.

Is this fake or true? I thought as true.Nice sharing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Is this fake or true? I thought as true.Nice sharing. [/quote]

I guess all my posts aren't very clear to you ram!. They are all fake, not true!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.