Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN

Yesterday- Data not available

7 day 436,575

1 month 197,368

3 month 134,955

Friends as compare to yesterday's rank we are going back ward.
Boddunan is giving money for each activity but still we are going back ward instead of going forward so friends please participate more and more and try to submit good articles
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
can you say what things i do more to increase boddunan revenue. so i will concentrate on that.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh you are working here very smartly.
I have seen that you have got so many points and about more earning I think the way you are going there is not better way only thing is that we have to work little hard I mean we have to post more articles and should participate more in forums so that we will be getting more number of page impression and advertisers will pay more to Boddunan and in that way we can get more revenue as they Earn last month $108 so they share $27 with us so try to help them to earn $500 so we can get share of $125 among Top members
Hello das,

I am still confuse.. how to increase boddunan's revenue? Is article submission and forum participation is enough or i have to click on ads displayed in boddunan.. Please explaine..thanks
We cannot ask the members to click ads to increase our revenue because its against the program policy of google...

Site owner cannot ask for ad clicks..

But if the user like some ad and wants to look it .. then he can go through it and thus boddunan will get paid for that...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Dear satish,
Boddunan will earn more money when advertisers will pay more money and advertisers will start showing high paying ads.

for that we have to visit Boddunan site regularly and we have to bring traffic from out side also.
for out side traffic we have to ost good quality of articles with proper key words so that when some one search with some good key words then they will brought to our site and advertiser will start paying good money to Boddunan
Hi jobin....hi das

Thanks for both of your clarification. I will try my best ..
It's true that we are going back ward. But the problem is why is that more informative posts and informative topics not started as a discussion in the forum. Why do people always answer about boddunan revenue, earning, adsense...etc..There are only a few posts that are much informative, but most members are not interested to reply any informative topic and are concentrating more on earning points. Also the quality of the polls submitted should also be moderated. Same kind of polls get repeated.

I think if all these factors are checked and articles that are more informative are posted boddunan can become the no.1 site and the tagline: Information creates wealth, will then suit aptly

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
You are right anuradha but as Boddunan is a new site so they want more and more content and huge number of members.
Once they get sufficient number of member and some good articles after that they will start monitoring each and every articles,forum and poll also but still then they have to accept everything and I think you may take initiative to start Good discussion in forums which will be participated and answer by our members
Thanks for the reply Soubhagya Das. Yes, I will definetly do my best and help the site become no.1

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Anuradha, You can start a topic, of your choice. Boddunan I think has given us freedom...
Just it don't like spammers..
So go on.. Waiting to see something from you.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.