i am having internet connection problem from past few days,which is not solved yet,so i may or may not be available for some days...once it is solved,i would be fully active once again......
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet Connection Problem, Hmmm ?

Can I help you ?

Which Connection you are using Airtel or BSNL or someone else ?
Oh!!! Thats fine Neetu.... Come back again!!! :)

I am sure, you strike back again!!!! :) \

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
HARSHIL

i have previously used MTNL which had frequent disconnection problem, currently i'm using HATHWAY, sometimes it has frequent disconnection problem and sometimes very low connectivity..

airtel and bsnl are not available in my area......

thanks for your concern.
Mostly Internet Connection get disconnect because of two problems....

1. Either your server has a problem ?
or
2. Your Connection speed is slow ?
or
3. Your PC cable connection to your modem has a problem ?
or
4. You are downloading something and running site together ?
or
5. Your PC has a virus ?

Sol. 1 & 2
If Problem is related to first of two, then contact your Hathway officials to their call center

Sol. 3
Turn off your computer, turnoff your modem, plug out your internet cable from PC and modem, clean it if their would be some dust, then plugin again to same place, this would help in this kind of problem

Sol. 4
If you are download from torrent then there have speed limitation in utorrent, you can increase and decrease speed in it.

Sol. 5
You better know solution 5, Either install antivirus or format your PC once.

Message me again here, if problems solved or remains :-)
That is very good information provided by Harshil..hope you can try neetu..even if problem persist i suggest you to go for Mobile Intenet when ever disconnetion happens..I too have Internet problem..and i am using BSNL No.1 in India... :(
Mobile Internet has still lots of confusion, this is what technical people know.

1. It works good at summer, but, gives problem in Rainy Season, because, it fully depends on Waves, if you know that sometimes in rainy season, your mobile does not show network, that is same happens in Internet Connection of PC too, because they are using same tower for mobiles and internet connection. (This is Hidden Information, may be companies refused it, because they don't want to stop their sales)

and Rajani K. I laugh on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

India No. BSNL No. 1 has a problem, you know the secret behind BSNL, they make money from other private companies because of lease-partnership, that is why BSNL don't care about their self-customers, so, they don't care because they know they are already making money from private companies.
This is all internal policies, which we customer never came to know
Rajani,

In chennai BSNL connection sucks. Their services are not upto the mark. Many people avoided Bsnl because of its bad services.

BSNL= Bahut Slow Nigam Limited
Not, only chennai, please add indore too

Here is also the same problem in internet, mobile and phones,

They have tie-up with private companies, they are already making money, that is why they just try to ignore their customer, so that customer would go to private companies, and, they can make money without any hardwork...

This is all officials planning... and also action :laugh:
Hathway used to have a very good access... I used to hathway... But the customer service is not good there. They don't respond to the customer's problems..

So now I have shifted to Airtel.. It is good/

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, I can give 100 out of 100 to airtel, best service in Indore and MP, I don't know about all India... :laugh:

But MP and Indore, it is the best, rest are waste

Deepti, How do you post your blog link under your name
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.