Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Harshil, I belong to AP... Airtel is best here too.... :)

On the top of the forums section, you see My Profile Tab

When you click this tab, you see your forum profile.. You can edit your details here... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks a lot deepti about links, it worked... Thanks again
Thanks Harshil for your information on internet connectivity.
Neetu, come back soon. :)
change your internet connection....

come back soon....

we'll miss you...
Now Neetu you can see for yourself what your inactivity would mean to us!!!
boddunan will miss you.. i hope others make up for your inactivity..
I hope her internet related problem would be sorted out soon!
Harshil

Already have checked all the things that you have mentioned.
hathway people doesn't work properly. I am complaining on daily basis. yet nobody is coming from hathway to check .

Even i have licensed version of antivirus which is updated daily.

Thanks for you concern and help.
Harshil wrote:
[quote]Mobile Internet has still lots of confusion, this is what technical people know.

1. It works good at summer, but, gives problem in Rainy Season, because, it fully depends on Waves, if you know that sometimes in rainy season, your mobile does not show network, that is same happens in Internet Connection of PC too, because they are using same tower for mobiles and internet connection. (This is Hidden Information, may be companies refused it, because they don't want to stop their sales)

and Rajani K. I laugh on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

India No. BSNL No. 1 has a problem, you know the secret behind BSNL, they make money from other private companies because of lease-partnership, that is why BSNL don't care about their self-customers, so, they don't care because they know they are already making money from private companies.
This is all internal policies, which we customer never came to know[/quote]

Harshil,
I agree that Mobile internet does not work in rainy season
and i too know that..but i think inorder to use forums and check mails it is best way and temporary relief ...i suggested neetu only after personal experience...however i use Aircel mobile internet which helped me in urgency.

But unfountunate thing is Boddunan site is not loading properly in mobile...you have to connect to pc and when you connect to PC some speed is obviously decreased...

I think for urgent use mobile intenet is cheap and best one...

And about BSNL i think you all stated very well they are just a scrap service and corrupted service but still No1..dont know why???

So what is your service for internet?
I agree with you rajani Mobile Internet is good for urgent, bad for long hour

I am using Airtel, personally I think this No. 1 service in India....

:laugh: :laugh: They stated BSNL No. 1, because, BSNL has lease partnership with other companies...

Either Airtel or others who have power to make this statement wrong, they have to work under BSNL...

:laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.