The 30 simple things men really want!!! :blink:
This is funny.. :)

Have a look at this link.. :)

http://in.news.yahoo.com/267/20100915/1742/tnl-the-30-simple-things-men-really-want.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So atlast you have well reasearched for 30 things men want...Well done deepti.. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is too much, This is ridiculous, I will sue in High Court, Supreme Court, Human Rights against this person who wrote this article on yahoo to share with worlds, the most common secrets of mans.....

This is cheating, please stop it....

If any girl has read that please don't trust on this article...

Alright, Now serious....

This article was written by any anindita choudhury, now I have question How does she know about this 30 simple things about men when she herself is women
Oh!great work, Deepti. Thanks for sharing the link. :)
Deepti, it seems you had a sleepless night yesterday. I appreciate your work against men.

I'll need a credit card that's got no limit.
:) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh:

But Sajeetharan, thereis one good point here that this article was written by women, was search by women and first reply was also given by women...

Hmmmm hmmm, that is the proof that women are same interested in men, as we men are in women...

So, That is the message for all women :
This 30 are seems nothing, nothing, nothing to us because
we men have unlimited qualities that we didn't share and tell anyone...

P.S. Notice : Don't get serious, it is just for fun...
Well-- Posted by women or men..... I see that guys here agree them to be facts... :P :P :P

Sajeetharan, Just kidding... :) Have just found it accidentally... So posted it here..... Just have fun.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
very useful one...thanks for sharing deepti...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes, Deepti

I knew that, As we guys always do, we just bend down on our knees to accept whatever women says....

This is Jokes is not finished yet....

HA HA HA HA HA BECAUSE I AM STILL ALIVE
Thats fine... :) :) :)

Very happy to see an active newbie striking here... All the best Harshil.. :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh, Thanks, Deepti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.