When i logged in today, i noticed the new scrollbar with some texts moving.It seems the scrolling texts are links to some articles.Good to see this new feature. How this articles will be selected?Will it be updated daily?Hope our moderator will tell about this soon.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I have seen the titles of the articles scrolling.A small suggestion is, the titles of the articles that have earned more cash credits can also be scrolled.
yes Meean....looking very nice with articles... :)

Gives fresh look to Boddunan!!
The articles are selected randomly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ya.. i was also surprised when i saw that scrolling thing yesterday, it surely adds glamor to our site.
Yes --- This is amazing..... :) I too have noticed this when I logged in!!! :)

I have seen many chages in this site from the time I have joined.. Very nice to be a part of this evolving site... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i too saw it. its very nice. it gives a nice look to our site..... B)

Vijay U
Yes MEEAN, this option of scroller is suggested by Raaghavan in one of the thread and he got adhoc award..too. :)
It looks good and should interest readers to go through the articles.
Wonders of boddunan will do wonders..Thanks to raaghavan and maverick..
Ya that is really very nice idea but i only thing the marquee speed is little bit fast...hope that should be decreased..

Hope maverick takes this suggestion...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.