Remember this blustering politicking General of Pakistan and now he has made his intentions clear to return to the centrestage of the politics of Pakistan.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya he will be allowed back into politics with some help from extremists and terrorists for sure..
No political party or its leaders can survive in Pakistani politics without the help of terrorist outfits!
I think that country can never survive from this word terrorist and terrorist politicians..
Musharaff is a sly fox and he is patiently waiting in London for his moment to make an entry into the political theatre of Pakistan.
I think many haven't forgiven him for the Laal Masjid incident. He was better than the other dictators of Pakistan. At least now he is trying to fight it out in elections. Nice try. But I doubt it will succeed.
He was better than others!!!! He was the matermind behind Kargil intrusion!!
Musharraf is a cunning fellow and he is a typical dictator. He will never succeed in politics.
He has many faces. That’s why he can promise to participate in the war against Terrorism but sponsor terrorist camps in Pakistan and POK to kill innocent people of India, Afghanistan and other parts of the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.