Please tell me the figures also.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its a good question meean.. i am not able to find the answer for this..
Am not sure, but , as far as money is concerned IFS is the highest paid job in INDIA.But who makes more money IAS has the potential to earn more colored money.
Most of the government employees earn two incomes. Oe is clean money and the other one is dirty money.am i right? ;) :P
I am not sure meean.... But I think the unofficial earning would be more for Government officials... ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
After the pay commision, the scales have been revised and all government officials have a good hike in salary and perks.

I think the highly paid officers would be the IAS,IPS,IFS,Income tax commissioners.
Yes, there has been a rececnt hike in the salaries.... I think Lalu Yadav is not satisfied with the hike... :P :P :P

Any idea regarding the figures Nagalakshmi??? :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
With the implementation of the Sixth Pay Commission, all the Government officials are earning quite well! Actual figures are not known to me but they are earning quite a lot with more thrown in apart from regular salaries!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

pay scale of an IAS officer
according to the 6th pay commission,

1) Rs 45000/-

2) Rs 80000/- to state secretary level officers

3) Rs 90000/- to union cabinet secretary
I.A.S. is the highest paid job. The cabinet secretary is the senior most IAS officer and his pay is highest. The service chiefs also get same salary. It appears that pay in public sector undertakings is more but these are also headed by I.A.S. officers. The pay scales were fixed by sixth pay commission. The exact pay scale of a post can be seen in sixth pay commission report by using Google search engine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Deepti, Here is the link.
http://www.finance-trading-times.com/2008/09/new-revised-pay-scale-indian.html
Please refer to Annexure I. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.