With incresed participation there has been a remarkable rise in the number of forum post in recent months.I am interested to know the exitence of any such record.Maverick may enlighten us.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i wanted to know this, Moderator aastha could answer this question. You want to break this record?
7_4_35-20100910.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Yeah! I would like to have a go at it! But what's the use as I know you are going to break it!!!
Hmm --- The only way to know is going through the categories and looking in the forums... :P :P :P :P :)

There is no page to know the number of posts made.... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All the best chinmoy... No i am busy these days. May be i would try to break when am free!
Hope Aastha and Maverick would answer our questions. :) :).Best of luck to all participants to break the record set by other!!!
I think all the DFAA process in done manually so if counted the moderator can only say..Presently there is no counter to count these things.. :)
YES --- There is no specific count present.. :)

This can be counted manually by any one if wanted.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Chinmoy, I think it is hard for me as well to tell you that unless I do any complex calculations on database.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

However I remembers there was around 525 posts made on a day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

how come 525 posts on a single day....its a huge number....all the very best chinmoy to break this record.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.