Jayanta Talukdar, Tarundeep Rai and Rahul Banerjee on Saturday, Sep 4 did India proud by clinching gold at the 4th Archery World Cup being held at Shanghai.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
indian archers are doing extremely good over the past few years
we have produced world champions like Dola Banerjee and Jayanta tendulake in seniors and Deepika Kumari(2009) and Palton Hansda(2006) in juniors
The Land of Arjuna is really doing well in Archery for last few years, along with shooting..Well Done..
Great news! I am really delighted to learn our archers' great performance.Rahul is Dola's brother and they live just a few kms away off my residence.Congrats to all of them.
that's a very good news for indian sport .

now other sports are making india proud........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think that is really a great acheivement for India ... :) :) :)
Yes, it is really a good news and it is party time for all archers. :P
It's great to see that cricket is not the only game which is producing champions.Now we have champions in various disciplines too.
It's great to see that cricket is not the only game which is producing champions.Now we have champions in various disciplines too.

But Indian people watch cricket only!! B) B)
Sajeetharan... This is not te case withh everyone.... Cricket has been the most watched ame.. But when you observe in the time of Football worldcup season or Wembeldon or olympic games we have many sports loving fans coming out!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the share nagalakshmi, really not much shows interest on other games otherthan cricket.. Good to get some news about sports in which India rocks..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.