Describe what makes you most Proud to be an Indian :woohoo: :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my opinion to our great history and our great culture..
Cool Topic Sajeetharan.... I am Indian.. :)

India is know for its secularism, even though many try to divide and rule.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am proud of my common men and women of India! I am proud of the taxi driver and the rag-picking woman who rush to the police station to return the money which not theirs.I respect them and love them! Compare it with the conduct of some of our thieving ministers and politicians of India!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the points that make me proud are
The world's highest cricket ground is in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. Built in 1893 after levelling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meters above sea level.
India has the most post offices in the world !
The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system, employing over a million people !. (Lalu Prasad Yadav Jindabad. He created an example in the world by making Indian Railway a profit machine)
Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. His calculations was - Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: ( 5th century ) 365.258756484 days.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Wow..amazing facts..thanks for sharing the facts here sumit
I am really proud of the Indian Culture and It is Indians who consider guest as god. :) :)
We have great culture.

http://healthmad.com/alternative/meditation-13/
I didn't remember anything in present to be proud on....

but, I proud to be an indian, when I think about Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Aazad, Sukhdev, Rajguru, Ramprasad Bismill, Rani Durgawati, Rani Lakshmibai, Chhatrapati Shivaji...

and, INDIAN ARMY, INDIAN AIRFORCE, INDIAN NAVY, Abdul Kalam, Sabeer Bhatia, Laxmi Mittal, Kalpana Chawla, Sunita Williams, Mother Teresa

They make me proud to be an indian..

I hate to be an indian, when I think about (I want to put their name, but our bad luck is they all are respected people of our country, who just ruined our country for their own sake and take credit to freedom of india) and other who just ruined our country for their own sake
Even in the times of modernisation we do try and follow the Family traditions and Respect to the Elders is in our Blood..I dont think any Indian needs to be taught of this unlike the case in other countries.

There is a lot to write if I have to describe my Love and the feelings that I have towards my country, But at times you fall short of words.

I will conclude saying that My love towards this country is as much as my love towards my Family

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Well most of us here are proud of Indian culture. That is really a wonderful gift from Country India!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.