It is a fact that women look very beautiful when traditionally dressed. South Indian women look very pretty when they carry themselves in Kancheepuram sarees. It is 100% acceptable.

But, these kancheepuram sarees or any other silk sarees are very heavy as they have lot of stone work and as they are fully weaved with gold zari.One more thing is they can be weared only on occasions. We cannot travel in a crowded bus wearing a kancheepuram saree. But that is not the case with all time favourite dress "SALWARS".

Still, women prefer buying kancheepuram silk sarees investing huge amount of money. Why it is so?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good question,

as far i know,

Kanchipuram silk sarees stand out of the crowd as it is completely hand woven and gives the women an auspicious look and feel. Any woman would feel on top of the world when wrapped in this classic outfit.
Hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because all men and women like to spend fortunes on good clothes.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The main reason i believe is kanchepuram silk sarees are so good in quality.
One more fact is that it is stately classical and traditional and fashionable ...all in one package....!!!!
Ha ha ha!! Good discussion!!

Why do you guys want to know why women love such expensive sarees?? Do not even try to reason it out!! :) :) :)

Though my fabvorite is the traditional Paithani which has got beautiful motifs of peacocks!

:)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani That was a great picture,

My sister love it b'cos it is very soft, light and comfortable when compared to other silk screes.Also, nothing could beat Kanchi saree work. Its dazzlingly beautiful!!!
Apparently, the women buy Kanchiwaram sarees not just for use but as a status symbol and for demonstrating to relatives and friends. similarly, they buy god ornaments. Men also but costly wrist watches, rings, necklaces like women for demonstrative affect.

This is sheer vanity. But vanity is a virtue of the wealthy who have no better way to spend money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i prefer wearing geogratte and chiffon sarees instead.....no doubt kancheepuram sarees looks very rich.,,,

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The saris are appropriate for formal occasions like marriage and other parties. Kancheepuram sarees may be suitable for such occasions. Normally, the dress should be comfortable to wear and look decent and smart.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This Kanchipuram saree is included in the collection of the women of all ages because of its subtle look which lets them to feel the pride and stylishness. The production of these beautiful sarees is still centred in Kanchipuram, a small town located on the Palar river in South India.

online wedding sarees
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.