Hello Maverick,
I got my recent payment for Rs.1609 in boddunan. But till now i didn't get the cheque in my hand.

When you posted the cheque and in what courier?

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this problem is being faced by other members too. Hope this is sorted out soon. Even i had to complain about the cheque before i received one.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yours was sent along with Jasmeet's. I lost your payment copy. Wait for another 10 days and let me know if not recieved. Check with Jasmeet if he recieved it or not.

Courier: DTDC

@Jayen, I cannot sort out issued with DTDC, hope they listen to your message.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick if there is delivery delays by the said DTDC courier service you can change the courier service provider. Hope you got the message. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Even :laugh: a child will understand that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

People do take these issues big, its about money, so the couriers has to be reliable.
Ok Maverick. I'll wait and see.

Vijay U
You are right Natraj such delays are only going to demoralise the members and also will go in reducing the popularity of the site.

Maverick,
I asked Jasmeet, he said that he received his payment on 11th august itself.

So whats the solution.

Vijay U
Vijay,

It comes in recent payment when it delivers to you.But to get it in hand you have to wait for at least two weeks.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Maverick if there is delivery delays by the said DTDC courier service you can change the courier service provider. Hope you got the message. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Even :laugh: a child will understand that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I believe you got your last cheque through Professional Coriers. I am now talking about DTDC. May be you understand it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Vijay wrote:
[quote]Maverick,
I asked Jasmeet, he said that he received his payment on 11th august itself.

So whats the solution.[/quote]

Vijay, we will wait for another week. If not recieved, I will send you new cheque.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.