Hi All,

Today is the last day of this month and also the pay day of boddunan. We have processed the payments for this month. Please find the latest report on Recent Payments page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i didn't got the cheque of the last month .. does anyone got .. ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
They are already sent. Probably you will get it next week.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yup i got my name in the list of 'Recent Payments' :-)

But Still waiting for Cheque :-(( :unsure:

how much time will it take ?

Anyways cheers whoever has got payment. :)
@Prakash, it will generally takes 1-3 weeks time depending on the place where you live. Probably 2nd week of Nov is the time you have to look in.

hello sir i got a mail from boddunan support on 27 oct that they have dispatched my cheque of rs 1321. but till now 5th of nov i didnt get my cheque. i also went to post office and asked them is there any letter on my name. they replied no. so please confirm u have send or not. Because i got easily letter of identification code whith in one week
pls any reply mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please allow atleast 2-3 weeks. Regualar post mailings will take some time to reach you depending on the place where you live. It is just a week time so you need not worry. If you do not get the cheque even after 3 weeks, please send a mail to support team and they will send you new cheque.

sir after this on which date payment will generate
Payments will be generated on last day or first day of every month.

Many complaints sees as not getting cheque.Then why don't it be made as cash transfer to bank account directly?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.