Where Would You Like To Drop The Person Above You???.
01. In Hell
02. Heaven
03. Jail
04. Restaurant
05. Nursery
06. Movie Hall
07. Zoo
08. Dustbin
09. Bar
10. School
11. Hospital
12. Shopping Mall
13. Park
14. Space
15. Bermuda Triangle
16. An ocean
17. A forest
18. Temple
19. Desert
20. On a big black buffalo
21. North Pole
22. Indo-Pak border
23. Barber
24. Toilet
25. Beauty Parlour
26. HSTL
27.Anywhere else(Plss Specify).
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't mind, don't have any problem with the person above me..I always take him as challenge and be like and better from him. B)

But still if you ask...

ZOO :) will be the best option to throw him... :cheer:

Aastha Gupta
I will drop aastha in desert since she is earning too many points and cash. just kidding.
I will drop the person above me (Sajeetharan) to School as his profile photo looks like a school boy.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
will drop the person above me (Mean) to heaven as his profile photo looks cool baby's pic.
I will drop this man in Hell due to the games he is putting forward (Don't put me in hell as Sajeetharan is there))Sajeee...It is just kidding, don't mind)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Sajeetharan!! This is a very nice and fun game you started!!

The person above me is Abid who really gives a tough fight when it comes to discussing issues!! Therefore I would like to drop him to the Jail!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Abid hope you don't mind!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The person above me is kalyani.. B) cool member

I want to drop her in School as a teacher to teach English for people like me.. :laugh: :) :P

Kalyani
The english writting skills are simply superb in each article or review..Hope you dont mind. :unsure: :)
Wow Rajani, thank you so much!! Of course I don't mind at all!! I take that as a compliment!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since now you are above me, I take this opportunity to take you up to mountains!! Your cute little donkey looks eager for a trip to a lovely mountain trail!! :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So, Person above me is Kalyani...

I want to throw you in Movie Hall...
SO that you could be tortured by boring movies releasing now a days... :silly:

Aastha Gupta
Person above me is Aastha.If I put her out our daily forum award declaration will stop!!So I put her in Boddunan itself.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.