Please reply if you have received any money.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have applied there for Google adsense program, my application is is processing. I don't know whether I will receive money or not, but I have not uploaded any videos to get the earnings so no direct link to Indyarocks, if payment will be given, it will be through adsense.

Aastha Gupta
I did not paid from Indyarocks because i did not reach minimum payout once I will reach I will tell you.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

On that site there is no forum to even ask if anyone has received cheque from the site.

Hello Jayen,

I didn't receive any money from that site but I heard that some people have earned from that site.
I registered with the site and registered for adsense. All are under process. All my friends from Delhi and Panjab keeping telling me that it is a nice site and can have earnings if you work hard.
Thanks everybody for the reply but no one seems to know any proof whether site pays any money. Hope someone comes up with a positive reply.

Is it a genuine site then? Because every site that is genuine ought to haev an open forum where the members can discuss various issues! :blink: :dry: :blink: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly Kalyani you are right at pointing it out that there is no open public forum on that site.

Yes Jayen, that is right, if they have nothing to hide, then why don't they start and encourage an open forum!!

Maybe you should find out if any of your friends have earned money from Indyarocks!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

None of my friends is part of this site, I am the first one so I don't know whether to contribute to that site or not. That's why I have asked the question here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.