Today when I opened blognagar.com i found this error message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at blognagar.com Port 80
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maybe some system upgrading... or something like that...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
When I give www.blognagar.com it is showing the error that you mentioned. However blognagar.com without wwww is working fine. We will look into the issue.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The issue is now fixed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its good to solve problems as soon as possible..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I hadn't created a blog in this till now.But wish to create for the contest I mentioned in one post.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I tried today to create one blog here.But that special characters only coming to front .What can I do?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It could be a cache problem as mentioned in your other post. Try refreshing your page by clicking CTRL+F5

Btw.. which browser you are using?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.