Will Sachin announce his retirement after Australia series?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

May be. But remember all good things will come to an end sooner or later.

I think he is getting fear of Jack Kallis as he is very near to Tendulkar in number of centuries.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well, it can happen. But I wish he play little more as he can. He already announced his retirement in ODI and T20, so I guess he can continue with TEST for a while.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sachin is clever cricketer. He will play more for 1.5 years or probably more as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think he is getting fear of Jack Kallis as he is very near to Tendulkar in number of centuries.

Regarding the records, he is very clear that no one can come close to him.

Sachin is clever cricketer. He will play more for 1.5 years or probably more as well.

If he's in good form, let him play or make way to youngsters. But Sachin will retire before he slips in to his worst form.
I don't want Sachin to retire. He is my favourite cricketer.

If he's in good form, let him play or make way to youngsters. But Sachin will retire before he slips in to his worst form.

His worst form has already arrived. He can do best in domstic season, but when he plays internationally, he slips his form. I think sachin can't face quality bowlers now.

Hmm.. I guess he can still do well. Let him give little more time.. He already left ODI and T20, at least he can go for test for a while.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm.. I guess he can still do well. Let him give little more time.. He already left ODI and T20, at least he can go for test for a while.

He will be in tests for some time. India cannot afford to lose a great player like Sachin.
Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.