The topic is locked.
That's what RSS supremo Mohanrao Bhagwat opines. He further adds, " rapes and gang rapes, is a phenomenon restricted to urban India. And went on to say that such 'things' do not happen in rural India, where traditional values hold sway."
He believes, western values are responsible for increasing rapes in urban India.

What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Western culture is not bat but we should remain as per our tradition. When all be suited in western culture then it will be not a problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why blame western culture for everything bad that is happening in our society?? If a person has bad intention I don't think it would make any difference whether he was brought under western culture or Indian culture. And to say that such things do not happen in rural India is absolutely ridiculous. Rape cases are not restricted to some particular regions or areas.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually the cases of rural areas are not focused , Khap or panchyayet makes a justice(mutual) there.

How will explain rape of Ahilya by Indra, Hindu God. There are many incidents of rape and insult to women in ancient India which is 'ideal Bharat' of saffron brigade. what about outrage on Drupadi. I hope Bhagwat will agree that Duryodhan and Dushasan were not of western culture.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How will explain rape of Ahilya by Indra, Hindu God. There are many incidents of rape and insult to women in ancient India which is 'ideal Bharat' of saffron brigade. what about outrage on Drupadi. I hope Bhagwat will agree that Duryodhan and Dushasan were not of western culture.

This is how truth is twisted and mutilated to suit themselves.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes Sir - Thiese was also one type of rape. Hats off to u Sir.

I think western countries face lesser rape cases than in our country also western culture being permissive has no place for rapes, every thing is on mutual basis or not there at all. Suppression of expression is one of the main causes of this evil in our country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's what RSS supremo Mohanrao Bhagwat opines. He further adds, " rapes and gang rapes, is a phenomenon restricted to urban India. And went on to say that such 'things' do not happen in rural India, where traditional values hold sway."
He believes, western values are responsible for increasing rapes in urban India.

What do you say?

He is as usual talking without checking and getting his facts right.Statistics and figures tell us the opposite...

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/05/mr-bhagwat-you-are-wrong-75-of-rape-cases-from-bharat-1125649.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:( What make it differ, rape is rape.

What do you say?
B) Way of thinking is responsible for rapes. It also possible in rural area.
What do you say?[/quote]

He is as usual talking without checking and getting his facts right.Statistics and figures tell us the opposite...

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/05/mr-bhagwat-you-are-wrong-75-of-rape-cases-from-bharat-1125649.html[/quote]
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.