Love is a potent elixir capable of curing even the chronic diseases.

"love cures people
both the ones who
Give it, and the ones
Who receive it."
--- Dr. Karl Menninger

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9112]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

"love cures people
both the ones who
Give it, and the ones
Who receive it."
--- Dr. Karl Menninger

That is a very nice drawing ! :) Love is the most powerful and also the most intense human feeling in the world, so naturally it is a potent elixir capable of curing anything and everything...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"love cures people
both the ones who
Give it, and the ones
Who receive it."
--- Dr. Karl Menninger

That is a very nice drawing ! :) Love is the most powerful and also the most intense human feeling in the world, so naturally it is a potent elixir capable of curing anything and everything...

Yes, me too like the drawing than the quote :)

Love is the most powerful medicine gifted my God.

Meera sandhu

"love cures people
both the ones who
Give it, and the ones
Who receive it."
--- Dr. Karl Menninger

c
This deawng is made for the topic in PS. Thank you

"love cures people
both the ones who
Give it, and the ones
Who receive it."
--- Dr. Karl Menninger

Yes, me too like the drawing than the quote :)

Love is the most powerful medicine gifted my God.

I draw my own drawings to lend support to my content. Thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is very well written. Recently it has been found by the scientists that love makes person to feel the pain less. Hence when a lover is sitting infront of the patient, he feels better.
This is very well written. Recently it has been found by the scientists that love makes person to feel the pain less. Hence when a lover is sitting infront of the patient, he feels better.

Love & patience are important ingredients of peaceful and happy life. Most of us don't know this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
But I feel love cures and love even harms the people. The quote is nice.

Wisdom lies in utilizing love to your advantage.
Love is a great healer. If you love me even half of what I do to you, that would motivate me to increase my love for you. But the condition is - I must get at least of half of it in return.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Love is a great healer. If you love me even half of what I do to you, that would motivate me to increase my love for you. But the condition is - I must get at least of half of it in return.

Well said. That's a great rejoinder , Kudos to you
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.