Most people these days spend long hours in front of the Computer or watching TV. We all know that both these activities are bad for our eyes and health too since it curtails physical activity.Most of us would agree with that since we all have personal experience of using both ...However , it is better to be careful while you can rather than regret later…I have a relative who is unable to use his fingers since they shake – the doctors say that the nerves are swollen and it is because of using the computer.He used to use it for 10 -12 hours a day for something like 11 years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been using a computer/laptop for 15-16 hours a day for last 13-14 years for official and unofficial purpose, my kids use the same for 12 hours or so due to their jobs as they are online almost every minute they are awake. Now that may cause us some health risks but cannot do without this. Although I can reduce it up to a great extent but I have become so addicted that I simply keep my note book even while I am traveling. And the internet access on mobile has put the final nail into the coffin. :( :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even i sit in front of computer for an average of around 12 hours a day but that's my job requirement as i devote almost 9~10 hours at my office and then 2~3 hours at home depending on the time availability. :blink: I know its bad but nothing much i can do for it as i can't reduce those 9~10 hours which i spend in office. :evil: Can you tell me what precuationary measures should i take for it?. :)
Even i sit in front of computer for an average of around 12 hours a day but that's my job requirement as i devote almost 9~10 hours at my office and then 2~3 hours at home depending on the time availability. :blink: I know its bad but nothing much i can do for it as i can't reduce those 9~10 hours which i spend in office. :evil: Can you tell me what precuationary measures should i take for it?. :)

Although I am not using any of these but I am good while it comes to advising- Use a quoted screen that helps from radiation or use anti radiation/glare quoted glasses to protect your eyes. keep them moist, wash your face, keep your eyes shut for few minutes. And finally do not use forums so I win every time. :P :P

Although I am not using any of these but I am good while it comes to advising- Use a quoted screen that helps from radiation or use anti radiation/glare quoted glasses to protect your eyes. keep them moist, wash your face, keep your eyes shut for few minutes. And finally do not use forums so I win every time. :P :P

One can get dry eye which can cause irritation and other minor problems like blind flashes etc.you can use an eye drop meant for dry eyes.I have one called Lubrex suggested by my optician , although I have hardly used it since I dont spend long hours at a time in front of the computer..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

y

One can get dry eye which can cause irritation and other minor problems like blind flashes etc.you can use an eye drop meant for dry eyes.I have one called Lubrex suggested by my optician , although I have hardly used it since I dont spend long hours at a time in front of the computer..

Stop using Lubrex today- this can cause a thin layer of chemical used in it that would have no option but to have it laser cleaned. Washing/keeping moist with water is enough.

Once who use computer and television for maximum of hours they should take alot of precautions. Like while working in the computer the screen of the computer should be bit lower level to the eyes. So that in our eyes the water which flow from up to down will now get dry as if the screen is upper level to your eyes then eyes get dry.

After working for an hour you need to close your eyes or divert your eyes from computer to some garden or moutainside or if possible try to wet your eyes with a cloth which is dipped in cold water. so that eyes get relaxed.These are applicable for tv watchers also.

Coming to finger, People who work on computer will have such problem. So the people who work on computer for maximum hours they should do finger exercises and oil massage to their fingers and hands, so that there will be no problem in future

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Too many hours using continuously is bad to eyes so don't look to screen continuously and take rest for sometimes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
ram wrote:

Too many hours using continuously is bad to eyes so don't look to screen continuously and take rest for sometimes.

If there is lot of necessity to work on computer for more time then it is suggested to fix a screen which protect our eyes from the computer or the anti glare glasses also very helpful to protect your eyes from the computer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes its unavoidable situation for young and old. But LCD screen is good for long hours work. Proper sitting posture, eye and screen distance, blinking eye can help and even doctors suggest that only.

I am planning to use antiglare glass but unable to purchase as could not found geniune one yet. :dry: so just following the rules stated above.
Yes due to this we may cause cancer also this is discussed here previously.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.